Ressource Type: map
Age-range: 7 – 10 years
Download the Flashcards:
Learn about the names of some Canadian provinces and monuments, mention where they are located, as well as how to pronounce them.
Culture and Vocabulary:
- the map of Canada;
- provinces: Alberta, Northwest Territory, Québec, Ontario;
- cities: Vancouver, Ottawa, Québec, Montréal, Toronto;
- monuments and places: Vancouver, the Canadian Rocky Mountain, the CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Parliament Hill, Château Frontenac, Sambo Island Lighthouse..
- How many provinces do you see on the map of Canada?
- Can you name the principal towns?
- Where can you find this monument? Where is this site? Show me on the map.
- Describe the picture. What can you see?