Ressource Type: map
Theme: the United-States
Age-range: 7 – 10 years
Download the Flashcards:
Learn about the names of some American states and monuments, mention where they are located in the United States, as well as how to pronounce them.
Culture and Vocabulary:
- the map of the United States;
- states: California, Arizona, Texas, Florida;
- cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Antonio, Miami, Washington DC, New York City;
- monuments: Mont Rushmore National Memorial, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Hollywood Sign, Monument Valley, the Alamo, the White House, the Statue of Liberty.
- How many parts do you see on this map of the United States?
- Can you name the principal towns?
- Where can you find this monument? Where is this site? Show me on the map.
- Describe the picture. What can you see?